So lots of hard work has been occurring lately with many different focuses taking up my time:
1) Arranging my new workshop and all its contents into some semblance of a professional working environment.
2) Preparing for and attending two market events in July
3) Photographing every single product with the same neutral background and editing over 300 images
4) Updating existing website listings and adding all other products that had originally been for the shop only
5) Testing some new materials for product range development
Its been a busy few months and that's just professionally speaking. A personal life full of ups and downs makes it all the harder to focus on what needs to be done with the business too! But feeling positive for the future, getting my head down and working hard are my tools for growth and development.
Here's to the next 6 successful months :)
Thanks, for reading, Rosie x